At Meir Panim we try to infuse dignity and respect into our patron’s lives each and every day, but during the 8 days of Chanuka, we have the added challenge of bringing light and joy to Israel’s neediest citizens.
It is our honor to be able to provide a truly “Chag Chanuka Sameach” (Happy Chanuka) for patrons at all our branches and in our communities as well.
Highlights of Chanuka at Meir Panim this year included:
- Delicious Sufganiot donuts served each day of the holiday
- Chanuka parties both for our patrons and the greater communities of supporters
- Festive packages delivered to preschools and senior centers
- Candle lighting and check in visits to isolated seniors
- A special outing for our Holocaust Survivor Day program participants
All of this is of course in addition to the work our staff and volunteers are committed to each day, feeding and caring for all that come to us for a helping hand.
As the year 2022 comes to a close, we are particularly grateful for all of our staff, volunteers and of course supporters for enabling us to help thousands of people both this Chanuka and all year round!